As one of the main partners in Gassled, Solveig Gas Norway AS, has a special responsibility to ensure that Norwegian rules and regulations are followed. especially with regard to health, safety, and environment (HSE).
Solveig Gas Norway is committed to maintaining and developing the HSE side of our business in a way that protects both human health, the environment, and the physical assets and values. Our systems and procedures shall comply with all relevant regulations, as well as internal and external obligations, at all times. At Gassled, together with our partners, we aim to fulfil all HSE requirements at all times and our target will always be zero HSE-incidents.
On-going development is essential to successful HSE efforts. For this reason, we seek to take the lead and help Gassled in improving its HSE performance. We are working within the following areas to achieve this:
- Continuous maintenance and development of an integrated HSE management system to provide structure and coherence
- Assist in developing realistic, yet ambitious HSE targets
- Disseminate best practice for our HSE activities and develop a culture of learning both within Solveig Gas Norway and among our partners and the operator of Gassled
- Develop and train employees so that they have the skills and ability to achieve our HSE targets
- Provide a safe working environment for employees in which HSE is central and work-related accidents and illness are minimised
- Report and analyse accidents and unintentional incidents systematically through the correct channels and implement measures to prevent recurrence
- Perform all activities with uncompromising integrity and ensure that our services contribute to the efficient operation of Gassled.